Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention, End of After Days Deposit Plan Without VIP Promo
We thank you for all member and they who not registered yet on this forum,
but participated on make Deposit with After Days Deposit Plan Without VIP Promo.

Many have joined and earned more profit with it,
but now come the end of the promo stage for the current After Days Deposit Plan Without VIP Promo,
950% after 7 days, 550% after 5 days, 370% after 3 days, and 165% after 1 day.
Including, 10% Daily for 5 days and 15% daily for 5 days

All of that Deposit plan will available till 11 November 2019 only
Ended on 12 November 2019 at 00:01 AM, Our server time. 

For anyone who want to get more profits, with current promotion,
make sure you make deposit before 11 November 2019 passed (The Last day to join)

Please note: after 12 November 2019, to join on After days plan which listed above, You must register to be VIP
more information about VIP: https://justearnit.monster/club/showthread.php?tid=4
Warm Regards & keep the spirit !
JustEarnIt.monster Administrators Cool

from next week, all of that deposit plan will no longer available for all member or vip still can make deposit with all of that plan, i mean that become available for vip only ?
(11-09-2019, 09:28 AM)Commodo Wrote: from next week, all of that deposit plan will no longer available for all member or vip still can make deposit with all of that plan, i mean that become available for vip only ?

maybe or maybe not, i read the news from email then come here to check, now confirmed by admin first post on this forum thread
To be honest, i have seen since first joined here, same as other business, the rich can always get more Sad
(11-11-2019, 01:47 AM)futsal sport Wrote: To be honest, i have seen since first joined here, same as other business, the rich can always get more Sad

added new deposit.
I don't think so, we must have strategy, i mean investment strategy and i am sure as usually, there will be next promo on near future, something like that, because they will happy when more new member come and want to join, and so new promo is one of best toll to attract them Smile