Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
165% after 1 day with Vip membership
Dear Admin,

answer as soon as possible, please. Now i am vip, if i make deposit on 16% after 1 day, will i receive the profit by tomorrow ?
Please read the explanation bellow for your question, Sir.

Depend on when (in time) the deposit you've been made, for example:
You made deposit on date 1st of the month at 01:00 PM and on next day, Our automatic payment schedule released on 10:00 AM, in this case, your active deposit not passed 24 hours yet (as active deposit with us), because at 10:00 AM date 2nd of the month, your active deposit have 21 hours counted, then you can expect get the profit on the next day (Date 3rd of the month) of payment schedule.

You made deposit on date 1st of the month at 01:00 PM and on next day, Our automatic payment schedule released on 02:00 AM, in this case, your active deposit passed 24 hours (as active deposit with us), because at 10:00 AM date 2nd of the month, your active deposit have 25 hours counted, then you can expect get the profit on that day (Date 2nd of the month) of payment schedule.
Regards & Keep the spirit Exclamation 
JustEarnIt.monster Administrators
hi admin
i just deposite 550 for 165% 1 day & receive email too.
after 24h automaticly i receive 550 with my profit to my PM wallet?
(11-09-2019, 08:16 AM)data2015 Wrote: hi admin
i just deposite 550 for 165% 1 day & receive email too.
after 24h automaticly i receive 550 with my profit to my PM wallet?

based on what Admin explain above and looking from your non vip status yet ( no force to be vip, i just want to explain, ok). You can get on Sunday, but not expect for Sunday, wait till Monday at least, as Admin said above, depend on automatic payout schedule.
confirmed by me as non Vip, correct me if i'm wrong, since first time join on this forum, i see Takanda always vip, so perhaps she doesn't know how it feel as standard member Big Grin, sorry just kidding, but sure you know what i mean.
As standard or non vip, only Monday to Friday counted, so today, as saturday here at my place and tomorrow will not counted, the deposit from standard start to active (as deposit) from monday. Correct me if i'm wrong admins
i send mail to admin and he said plan start at the end of the weekend and start 24h from 00:01 am monday
its mean i will receive money 00:01 am Theusday
is it true?
(Yesterday, 12:32 PM)data2015 Wrote: i send mail to admin and he said plan start at the end of the weekend and start 24h from 00:01 am monday
its mean i will receive money 00:01 am Theusday  
is it true?

yes, confirmed by me, because you're non vip yet, i ever invest as standard member since 1 month ago, that's true, except you're vip (which count all days for their deposit), then weekend deposit always start to count on monday, next week.
hi
do they send money base on GMT ?
(11 hours ago)data2015 Wrote: hi
do they send money base on GMT ?

have same question, i will ask to admin.
now 31h after end weekend in middle-east time im still waiting